Allergy test and immunotherapy
Testing for allergies can be through taking a sample of blood to be tested in our laboratories or by a skin prick allergy test. We are one of the only labs in the New York that has all of the major allergy testing methodologies available. This enables us to offer testing for nearly 1,000 allergens, as well as most types of clinical blood work. At our clinic we provide a wide range of allergy tests, including the following
- Food allergy tests – including milk allergy test, wheat allergy test, nut allergy test, gluten allergy test and egg allergy test.
- Pet allergy tests – including cat allergy tests
- Asthma testing – including lung function testing, and inhaled allergen testing
- Skin allergy tests – for dermatitis and eczema
- Hayfever tests – including tree pollen and grass pollen tests
Once the allergy testing is complete, our staff will go over certain precautions you can take to actually decrease the amount of allergy-causing triggers in your immediate environment. By following these environmental controls, you will most likely notice an improvement in your allergy and asthma symptoms.